Facebook Badge

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Month Three In Naples

I realize not to many people are using a lot of their time following this blog.  The Dickerson Pondit has not been faithful to this publication.  I arrived in Naples on January 10th and have been enjoying the beautiful weather ever since.  A couple of weeks ago I got back to writing new chapters for my novel, The Briefcase.  I now have almost fifteen new chapters written.

You might also notice that older posts are disappearing from the site.  I am no longer going to post chapters on the blog.  I am pushing ahead to finish the novel and then I will make a decision on how you all will get a chance to read the final product.

My focus at this time is getting my golf shots from going either right or left and paying my income tax.  I will head back north at the end of April.  The Briefcase should be done in draft form by then.

No comments: